A common misconception rests with everyone that stretch marks are caused only due to pregnancy. But that is not the case. When the connective tissue of the skin gets stretched beyond its limit, stretch marks appear. The collagen production is affected which causes the formation of stretch marks on the upper skin layer. It can happen due to ageing, obesity, fast development in children right after they hit puberty. It is very important to understand that stretch marks cannot be removed completely. It can only be reduced to the extent that they become hardly visible. Here we share some best methods of using castor oil for stretch marks removal.
Table of Contents
- Does Castor oil Work for Stretch Marks:
- How to Use Castor oil for Stretch Marks:
- 1. Castor oil and Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
- 2. Castor oil and Plastic Wrap for Stretch Marks:
- 3. Aloe Vera and Castor oil for Stretch Marks:
- 4. Castor oil and Coconut oil for Stretch Marks:
- How Long Does it Take for Castor oil To Work on Stretch Marks?
Does Castor oil Work for Stretch Marks:
The following points will highlight why castor oil works
- It is an important source of ricinoleic acid. This is a triglyceride, which keeps the skin healthy.
- It is an excellent moisturizer that locks in the moisture.
- The antibacterial properties help in fading it.
- The oil boosts collagen and elastin production that keeps the skin firm.
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE